Hello everybody, exelent site, glad I found it!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by zenisandroid, Aug 28, 2010.

1. zenisandroid

zenisandroid Member

I'm Ben fro Israel, howner of a Enso's - Zenpad 4 (or in is other name ZT-180 A105)
    I'm a newbie in Android but a very expirienced computer person.

I've few questions and I be glad and thankfull for your kind help:

1) For some unknown reason I can't backup my ROM and of course can't perform recovery boot, I tried to flash clockwork recovery images but also don't work, where I can get a suitable recovery image to flash into my device?

2) I can't work with the ADB connection doesn't recognize the device, is there a way to fix it or maybe a similar type of connection interface suitable to this kind of devices?

3) Following the above paragraphs I want to flash my deives with a newer ROM version how can I do it and do you recommend some specific ROM versions?

4) Does someone succed to instal the Market application in this kind of device and how?

That's all for now, wishing everybody a wonderfull day and a enjoyable relationship with there's Tablets.

Regards,

Ben :D

2. probbiethe1

probbiethe1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum and to answer one of you questions to use adb you need to have the drivers installed for your device so see if it came with any. You might also be able to connect to adb wireless give this link a once over and see if it helps at all http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=623828

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  3. zenisandroid

zenisandroid Member

Thank you for your answer but it didn't work for me :(

4. xaueious

xaueious Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Asus Transformer TF300, Huwaei Ideos S7-104, HSG X5A, (Past APAD IMX515, APAD RK2808, RK2818 RT7)
    From what I understand: Zenithink ZT180 does not have an Android recovery mode. ADB is performed via what probbiethe1 mentioned. 0818 seems to be the newest ROM. The Market is installable via a complicated hack.

rom0818-