Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by Alonsou, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Alonsou

Alonsou Member

Tablet / Device:
    Asus Transformer TF101
    My name is Alonso, first time tablet user, long time Android follower.

I started on the Android world just as the OG droid was being released (almost 2 years now) since then I had just my OG and my Tbolt. My whole family are android users as well. At home you can find my Transformer, OG, Tbolt, DInc,2 Droid X's, and 2 SGSII.

About a 10 months ago I started my own blog dedicated to android customization from A to Z.

Now, just a few days ago I bought my first tablet, Asus Transformer TF101 and that's when I found the need to join the forum.

Being a long time member of Droidforums, Android.net and Thunderbolt forums.

Hope to make a few good friends while in here and hope to contribute to this community as well.

Peace! :cool:

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hello Alonso, welcome to Android Tablets Forum. Glad you decided to become a member. Congratulations on your new transformer, if you need any help with it just click this link to go to the Asus Tablets section of the forum.

3. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hello Ellas, welcome to you too. Nice of you to join us here at the Android tablets Forum.