Hello Tablet world!

rdolivaw

Oct 15, 2012
Greetings and salutations!

I can't take two tablets and call anyone because I don't even have one - that's why I'm here, trying to figure out what to do. I have a Lenovo Ideapad netbook s10-3t that might be nice if it worked. It doesn't turn on even when plugged directly into the wall. So, it's time for a change
I'm a technical writer living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have a desktop computer which shall remain nameless because it is, a Samsung Galaxy S2 and a Sansa music player. My first computer was a slice of time on an IBM mainframe running in batch mode. I learned that one can never have too much storage - RAM or mass. So now I need something that will let me do what I want, which includes websurfing, email and some form of word processing. Sine qua non is at least one USB port.

So that's me and my needs. My username is inspired by Isaac Asimov.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi rdolivaw, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!