But 3G modem does not work on all tablets only work with HDMI
I think the reason is a different Software

I have searched a lot for Software but I can not find my tablets on web

Please help me solve my problem there is no catalogue no website

another one

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

When you say the 3G modem isn't working, (it appears your tablet is also a phone), are you talking about the internal phone modem? Have you been able to make a call?

basel89_m

Mar 23, 2013
Welcome to the forum

When you say the 3G modem isn't working, (it appears your tablet is also a phone), are you talking about the internal phone modem? Have you been able to make a call?

thank you man
no the tablet without internal modem ... I mean external modem I try more than kind and got the same problem ... they do not works :(

what I have to do ??
how I can fined software ??
please help me....

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
thank you man
no the tablet without internal modem ... I mean external modem I try more than kind and got the same problem ... they do not works :(

what I have to do ??
how I can fined software ??
please help me....

Very few external modems work due to drivers not being designed for Android. However, I have a link below with some that do work. It's hit and miss otherwise. Many Android tablet users go for a MiFi type hjotspot or tether to their phone.

basel89_m

Mar 23, 2013
Very few external modems work due to drivers not being designed for Android. However, I have a link below with some that do work. It's hit and miss otherwise. Many Android tablet users go for a MiFi type hjotspot or tether to their phone.
I have used more than one type are all compatible with the
But did not work
I'm looking for a Software latest because I'm sure it will work well
Because other devices with HDMI worked well
Please how can I fined a new rom??

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
One issue with a lot of these cheaper tablets is there is no support for newer software/ROMs. What it has is it.

Is there a model number on the box? The photos are hard to see because the forum makes them small.

Also, if you have access to the Play Store try out the app "PPP Widget" as it has helped a lot if users get their USB 3G modem working on their tablet.

basel89_m

Mar 23, 2013
One issue with a lot of these cheaper tablets is there is no support for newer software/ROMs. What it has is it.

Is there a model number on the box? The photos are hard to see because the forum makes them small.

Also, if you have access to the Play Store try out the app "PPP Widget" as it has helped a lot if users get their USB 3G modem working on their tablet.

phone model :
TY-K8
Brand:
TIAN-YI
CPU hardware :
sun5i
CPU model :
ARMv7 Processor (VEPv3,NEON)
CPU frequency :
1200.0 MHz
GPU renderer:
Mali-400MP

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
The important thing may be the Android version. You will find that in "about" under settings.