Help Crack/Root My MID Tablet PC Android 2.1

Bossramsay15

Aug 11, 2012
Hey, I ave brought a MID Tablet PC Android 2.1 Of ebay. The Guy Never Ended up sending the Code to unlock it. When i connect to the internet, It disconnect's after a few seconds of browsing because, I need to Root Or crack it BUT i have no Experience with Tablet so i dont want to go Download. The wrong Software.

Thankyou!

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
IF I understand the problem... you are not getiing online thru WiFi...
You do NOT need to root/crack/break/dismember/fold/spindle OR mutilate it... :p

Go into SETTINGS, and find the WiFi access.
It should show you which connections already exist, and which 'new'/unused ones are available.
If its attempting to connect to something that is not working right, click on that one and say FORGET...

If it is YOUR network it is attempting to hook up to, FORGET it and then reselect it after it reappears.
I presume your connection has a password... enter it and it SHOULD catch it after a short while.

You MAY need to make some adjustments to your wifi/router... like channel(s) it runs on, etc.

BTW...
Some details about the tablet would be MOST helpful... 2.1 alone just does NOT cut it. :rolleyes:

:D

Bossramsay15

Aug 11, 2012
Thanks for the reply!,

Idk, It is conusing. I do get internet, But after a minute it Blocks it, The guy we Brought It of (EBAY) Was suppose to come with a Code To "Unlock" So i could Stay on the internet. He sent us a Used one And did not Refund. I will Most definitely try what you said above.

Im not sure, Thats all it says on the Box. Its a cheap one, I will Buy a Samsung Galaxy, Or most likely a ASUS, But for know. I got this one ill try find a link of My product.
Google Android2.1 10.1" GPS/3G/Camera/WiFi 4GB MID Tablet PC with With Stylus | eBay
The box just says MID Tablet PC its a 10inch

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Updated Info, The tablet Need a Registration Key (20 Digits) To unlock it
What do you mean by Registration Key? where did you get this info? where would you type in the Registration Key? I have been an android developer for years and have never seen nor heard of such a thing. Is this some type of app?
I would return the tablet, open an ebay dispute, something isn't right with this tablet.

Or perhaps you are just mistaken, start from the top who told you that you needed a Registration Key? where would you type in such a code? what are you registering for?

Google shows some older tablets required a code to receive updates, but that was replaced via newer firmware, either way wouldn't cause your problems, Honestly I would open an ebay dispute and get my money back.
http://androidforums.com/general-ta...ese-tablet-running-android-running-2-1-a.html

Last edited:

Bossramsay15

Aug 11, 2012
No, Its A Flytouch, And to register the Table, You need a key, He sent us a used one. I have google it and many people are after the Registration key and having the same problem. It asked you for the Registration key as soon as you turn it on, You can Register later But cannot use Internet, It dose connect but dosent work

Bossramsay15

Aug 11, 2012
PS, This Tablet Definitely Requires a Registration Key. It's wasent a scam,Fault. Its how the Flytouch Operate. We cannot get a Refund Due we have had it for Months

Bossramsay15

Aug 11, 2012
No, But i will Definitely try it out and get back to you how it goes, Thanks for Tracking that down. I really appreciated it Thanks again :)