HELP!!!!! Fill-able Documents?

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Discussions' started by arianariley, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arianariley

arianariley Junior Member

Hi, everyone! First time poster here - hoping y'all can help me out!

I own my own traveling personal training business. During my consultations, I have my clients filling out about 7 separate forms (medical history, PAR-Q, etc.) and it becomes very tedious to flip through all these papers, not to mention how time-consuming it's becoming to constantly be printing these forms off.
    The tattoo shop I go to in Ann Arbor has a tablet with all their forms on it for new clients - you just scroll through the questions, fill it out, and they save it with your name (that's kind-of what I'm looking for, too).

Basically, I'm looking for help to find the right tablet that has the capabilities to help me with the following tasks:
    1) convert all my Microsoft Word docs to a fill-able doc (either with clickable options or blank for them to fill-in)
    2) have a stylus pen for easy signing
    3) be able to save multiple docs for different clients
    4) possible invoice capabilities so I can just keep all my business stuff on the tablet
    5) obviously wi-fi connectivity

My price point is around $100 - any help would be MUCH appreciated, as I have no idea where to start. Thanks so much!

2. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    This is your second post like this one and we call it cross posting, which violates the forum guidelines. The thread is closed..

btw: IMO your price point id not obtainable with a stylus.

Follow up in your original thread HELP!!!!! Fill-able Documents?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.