Help me out by answering a few simple questions please :)

bilber

Jul 14, 2012
gardening services
market research questionaire

do you currently employ a gardener
yes no​

are you happy with the service
yes no

have you ever considered a gardener
yes no

do you struggle to keep on top
of your garden maintenance
yes no

would you like a nice neat lawn
yes no

would you like a hedge cut and
weeding service as well as a lawn cut
yes no

would you be willing to pay for
this type of service
yes no

do you home compost
yes no

would you consider having a
compost bin installed
yes no

would you be interested in a
landscaped or themed garden
yes no

would you prefer a regular garden
service or an as required service
regular
as required

if regular would you prefer -

weekly

fortnightly

monthly

Last edited:

bilber

Jul 14, 2012
Would a clear price structure that you could see and know exactly what the services cost, as opposed to the "ring for a quote" model make it easier for you to consider hiring a gardener?

bilber

Jul 14, 2012
come on guys and gals, little help, It'll only take a few secs. Just answer the second one if you cant be bothered with the first :)

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
The economy is so bad right now, I doubt many people are interested in hiring gardeners. I wish you good luck, hopefully the economy will come around soon.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Would a clear price structure that you could see and know exactly what the services cost, as opposed to the "ring for a quote" model make it easier for you to consider hiring a gardener?

Clear up front price is the best way to get and keep customers, hidden fees and such just turns people off.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I would offer a one time price that would get lower if one chooses to do it twice in a certain period of time and lower than that for three times a month or a year( I don't really know how often one needs this service) and even lower for using the service 4 times in a certain amount of time.....and I would let you cut my loan if I had one and you didn't live so far! :-D

Last edited:

bilber

Jul 14, 2012
I would offer a one time price that would get lower if one chooses to do it twice in a certain period of time and lower than that for three times a month or a year( I don't really know how often one needs this service) and even lower for using the service 4 times in a certain amount of time.....and I would let you cut my loan if I had one and you didn't live so far! :-D

Yeah it would probably cost too much in fuel to get to you :D

kingbrowne

Apr 24, 2012
I have a garden service.

He comes to my home once a month and he will take care of all the services you mentioned above (except compost) for one flat fee.

Most people I know prefers that type of arrangement as it takes the worry about getting the property maintain, finding a good workman and regulating financial planning.

Hope that helped.

May 3, 2012
I live in an apartment complex and we have landscapers come and cut the lawn, trim hedges, weed eat, edge sidewalks, spray for bugs, and I don't have to pay a dime :)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Brian.Kelleher said:
I live in an apartment complex and we have landscapers come and cut the lawn, trim hedges, weed eat, edge sidewalks, spray for bugs, and I don't have to pay a dime :)

Not true,Brian..if you are a renter it's included in your rent and if you own the apt, it's included in your maintenance fee! I think the only free thing in life is the air we breathe and not for long probably! :)