Help, Newbie has dreaded black screen

Frank31

Jul 10, 2011
When I was trying to update my firmware, I had a lot of problems trying to connect to my PC. I must have downloaded the wrong update, and I have erased everything on my tablet. I get all systems failed. Can anyone direct me what to do, or is it cooked?

Thanks!!

Herkfrog

May 16, 2011
Hello frank.... Please give us some more info on your 180 what is the ram and memory, color of the pc board inside, what rom (firmware) you had before flashing if you know it, what rom you used that broke your tablet and what it does right now black screen does not tell us a lot. Here is a link to a wiki that might help you find some of the answers

Wiki:ZT-180 FAQ - Wiki

Frank31

Jul 10, 2011
Thanks for getting back to me. Upon further insepection, I actually purchased a Euogo ZT 180. I tried to update the tablet thinking it was an actual Zenithink. I get all systems failed and No zImage-update when I put in the Micro sd card with Uboot, and the firware 1030 update from Zenithink, and Dreanbeta.com. Spec of my 180:
256 MB 4 GB Ram Type DDR SDRAM i do not know the rom or firmware that it had on it, but the WTG Model is M7015.

I really appreciate any help!!!

Herkfrog

May 16, 2011
Is yours a 7"

http://www.euogo.com/upad-zt-180-android-tablet-with-android-22-7-screen-camera-zt180-cpu_p496.html

or a 10"

http://www.euogo.com/ipad-killernew...rmance-wifi-3g-usb-1ghz-cpu-256-ddr_p311.html

It might be a good idea for you to open it up and and look at the mother board and see what color it is and what version it is and what the cpu (main square chip) is on the board..... also when i look for dreanbeta.com i do not find anything is there a spelling problem here? it still may be a zt-180 we just need some more info

Herkfrog

May 16, 2011
Is yours a 7"

Upad ZT 180 Android Tablet with Android 2.2, 7 Screen, Camera, ZT-180 CPU [TPGA-UPAD] - US$94.00 : Euogo.com

or a 10"

IPad Killer-New 10.2 Inch Google Android Tablet with High Performance WIFI, 3G, USB, 1GHz CPU, 256 DDR [TPGA-EPad] - US$124.00 : Euogo.com

It might be a good idea for you to open it up and and look at the mother board and see what color it is and what version it is and what the cpu (main square chip) is on the board..... also when i look for dreanbeta.com i do not find anything is there a spelling problem here? it still may be a zt-180 we just need some more info