HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! Disgo 6000 stuck at disgo logo

lohtse

Mar 9, 2011
Well as the title says.

Was deleting system apks that wasn't required. deleted a few such as mentioned in other posts and rebooted fine. Deleted Dialer and rebooted but is now stuck on the Disgo logo screen and will not advance past it.... none of the reset methods mention on forum work as always goes to disgo logo and there is where it stays....

please help with advice as to what to do...

regards
lohtse

lohtse

Mar 9, 2011
looked at that but which files should I use??? cant id my closest hardware match.
And as it states it may brick my tablet am some what reluctant to do this..

if someone could be more specific with regards to disgo(mines was bought 4days a go and had 2.2 froyo preinstalled) it would be a huge help.

vnonvmousx

Sep 22, 2011
Just reset it using the three finger salute.

Keep a finger on the screen, hold down the menu button, then hold the power button. Wait for text to appear then release all buttons. Then quickly press menu.

lohtse

Mar 9, 2011
Just reset it using the three finger salute.

Keep a finger on the screen, hold down the menu button, then hold the power button. Wait for text to appear then release all buttons. Then quickly press menu.

did that but doesn't work

vnonvmousx

Sep 22, 2011
If that doesnt work you can try downloading the disgo Ius file and flashing via usb OTG.

You will need two things, the update file;

THIS IS AN ANDROID 2.1 UPDATE FILE, THERE IS NO OFFICIAL UPDATE FILE FOR ANDROID 2.2 ON DISGO 6000.
USING ANOTHER IUS MAY BRICK YOUR DEVICE.

http://222.73.93.45/update/12.2.0.5/disgo_12.2.0.5.1.4.ius

And the flashing software;

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...949-introduction-iuw-burning-tools-iuw1.2.zip

Plug in your usb cable to the OTG port, and boot up the device whilst holding the menu button.

On the software click USB MODE easy burn, and locate the file.

When IUW detects the device (DV. Turns Green) , click BURN.

Hope it works :)

Last edited:

lohtse

Mar 9, 2011
Will it update to 2.2 as the disgo claims it will do via update App???

lohtse

Mar 9, 2011
well disgo got back too me....lol my issue is not covered by the warrantee as they have said any changes to the operating system voids it!!!!!!!!

lohtse

Mar 9, 2011
Or you can keep ignoring the advice we are giving you.

Advice only works if the "PERSON" who gives it has read the post fully... Would seem YOU haven't... as if you had you would have read in this post had tried reset methods and in another post have done what at this time is the only option left....

And as "Or you can keep ignoring the advice we are giving you." is a theme of yours when replying to people the past few days(yes have read other topics with this so useful reply) could I suggest that you try and be a little more thoughtful in what you reply and ASK questions as to what those you are replying too have actually done and base this oh so useful advise on this!?

danboy

Feb 20, 2012
THIS IS AN ANDROID 2.1 UPDATE FILE, THERE IS NO OFFICIAL UPDATE FILE FOR ANDROID 2.2 ON DISGO 6000.
USING ANOTHER IUS MAY BRICK YOUR DEVICE.

http://222.73.93.45/update/12.2.0.5/disgo_12.2.0.5.1.4.ius

However, we don't know if using that, on a disgo running 2.2, will result in a brick. Looking at some of the beta ius out there, the file sizes are all different, including the one of most relevance, the ADR_AS image, which creates the zSYS.img.

Or is my perception incorrect?

It worked, 12.2.5.1.4 managed to revive my 2.2

Last edited:

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
just reinstall the os and it would work again, i had that problem sometimes; so install the os back and you are all set