(Help Topic) Tablet Rom Request

sahinkaya91

Dec 2, 2023
Hello, I bought a tablet for my child to play games and unfortunately the tablet was made in China and I did not realize it. The tablet has a dual SIM card. My problem is that there are no Google applications on this tablet and the applications constantly crash. I uploaded the image of the code written on the motherboard, ZB107_mb_v 4.1, below, but I could not find a ROM file. Can you help me with this? I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to install it, thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20231202_123837.jpg
    IMG_20231202_123837.jpg
    978.9 KB · Views: 10

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
You're unlikely to ever find a ROM for this tablet as the Chinese tend to go as cheap as possible. You can install the Play Store app on the device but will find that because the tablet is not Google certified many apps will not appear. Your best alternative to get the apps you want is to use a site like APKMirror and download the apps that way.

Of course you could bite the bullet and spend money on Amazon or at Best Buy to purchase an inexpensive Fire tablet for your child. As an alternative, WalMart's Onn tablet for kids is an option.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Couple years ago we bought a Fire Tablet to let our grandkids play with it. The "combo" that we got had something akin to a kids mode, a tablet protective case and a warranty against damage for 2 years as well as NO of the usual amazon ads. Cost, then, was less than the tablet alone.
Added Google Play and they've been happy little campers.