HELP with Custom Firmware_Coby MID 7059

kitkat404

Sep 13, 2013
i can't find this custom firmware for Coby mid 7059 anywhr. pls can anyone help me with this?
this tab is a new release so i cant find anything on the net.
i'd b most grateful.
pls

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
There is no custom firmware for this tablet, you best bet is to backup your stock firmware before making any changes to it, as no one has this tablet so there would be no help in fixing your tablet if you break it.

kitkat404

Sep 13, 2013
'before u break it' - bt i've already did it man! nd feeling like a genius!!But wouldn't there b more copies of this tab model? So the firmware shouldn't be exist anywhere?may b not yet uploaded!!Just telling u knw.So, wht should i do now? Finding somone with this same tab would help? Should i ask them to upload a 'firmware dump'?Actually i'm like pre-amature in android!!:-|so any suggestion would help...

kitkat404

Sep 13, 2013
Dear vamp,I found a guy with this working coby mid 7059. I'll ask him to stock his firmware. This will help??Should i proceed?I've no warranty!!

kitkat404

Sep 13, 2013
I've send it bck to the store for repair as u suggested. They said they'll fix it.I'll try to collect the custom rom,firmware they used if they agrees.Then i'll upload it if not too large, also u can enrich ur collection though..I was actually trying to repair it myself nd also for saving money!Anyway thanx for ur concern man :)

electroguy

May 9, 2014
I got the same problem my Coby 7059-4, it does frequent system crash. As the company is no more, there is no feedback. The shop from where I bought even did not gave me any warranty now I know why they did it.
After I contacted the shop, they gave me the image file for this tablet though I had to pay some cash for it. Every time, it crashes, each time, I have to upgrade the OS.
I am facing a new problem, I cannot unlock the screen and I have to shut down by pressing the power button for 10 sec and boot again.