Help with figuring out what tablet I bought

Stevenpr1

Apr 17, 2011
I recently bought a tablet of ebay I think its a Flytouch2 / Superpad2 variant but I can't find any information on one with the spec mine was listed to have and the picture show it has. I was trying to figure it out before it gets here. I also put the specs in another thread to see if any one knew what it is. Here are the specs and pics of it.
10 inch Infotmic Tablet PC - a set on Flickr
1. Summary: 10 inch tablet PC with Android 2.2, GPS, 3D game, WiFi, 1.3 megapixel camera
2. Screen: 10 inch resistive touchscreen with resolution 1024 *600, 16:9 screen ratio
3. Operating System: Android 2.2
4. CPU: Infotmic IMAPx220 ARM11 1 GHz (800 MHz effective)
5. RAM: DDR2 512MB
6. HDD: 4GB Nand flash (maximum 32GB through expansion card or USB)
7. Network: Wireless WIFI 802.11b/g; 3G Internet
8. Video Format: RM, RMVB, MKV, FLV, MPG, AVI, MP4, 3GP, DAT, MOV, etc. HD standard: 1080P
9. Audio formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG, APE, FLAC, AC3, etc. comes with two stereo speakers
10. Picture formats: JPEG, JPG, BMP, PNG
11. Built-in applications: Skype, Office, Acrobat Reader, Media Player, E-book Reader, Google Email, Google Talk, MSN, etc.
12. Interface: 3.5mm stereo headphone jack, two USB ports, HDMI interface, 2 TF card ports, RJ45 port, power connector
13. Built-in power: 3000 Mah Lithium battery to support over 5 hour operation
14. External power supply voltage: 220V input, 9V DC output, 2A
15. Product size: 27*17*1.5 cm weight: about 660g (including package will be 1.75KG)
16. Accessories: adapter, USB cable, earphone, GPS antenna, touching pen, manual
17. Warranty: product one year
any help eill be greatly appreciated.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
The SuperPad II only has one TF Slot, the battery pack is a little larger, and is only has the x210 ARM11. Usually the Flytouch II has two slots, but it doesn't come with 2.2 or 512mb of RAM. It might help if you were to tell us what kernal and version you are running.

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
I recently bought a tablet of ebay I think its a Flytouch2 / Superpad2 variant but I can't find any information on one with the spec mine was listed to have and the picture show it has. I was trying to figure it out before it gets here. I also put the specs in another thread to see if any one knew what it is. Here are the specs and pics of it.
10 inch Infotmic Tablet PC - a set on Flickr
1. Summary: 10 inch tablet PC with Android 2.2, GPS, 3D game, WiFi, 1.3 megapixel camera
2. Screen: 10 inch resistive touchscreen with resolution 1024 *600, 16:9 screen ratio
3. Operating System: Android 2.2
4. CPU: Infotmic IMAPx220 ARM11 1 GHz (800 MHz effective)
5. RAM: DDR2 512MB
6. HDD: 4GB Nand flash (maximum 32GB through expansion card or USB)
7. Network: Wireless WIFI 802.11b/g; 3G Internet
8. Video Format: RM, RMVB, MKV, FLV, MPG, AVI, MP4, 3GP, DAT, MOV, etc. HD standard: 1080P
9. Audio formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG, APE, FLAC, AC3, etc. comes with two stereo speakers
10. Picture formats: JPEG, JPG, BMP, PNG
11. Built-in applications: Skype, Office, Acrobat Reader, Media Player, E-book Reader, Google Email, Google Talk, MSN, etc.
12. Interface: 3.5mm stereo headphone jack, two USB ports, HDMI interface, 2 TF card ports, RJ45 port, power connector
13. Built-in power: 3000 Mah Lithium battery to support over 5 hour operation
14. External power supply voltage: 220V input, 9V DC output, 2A
15. Product size: 27*17*1.5 cm weight: about 660g (including package will be 1.75KG)
16. Accessories: adapter, USB cable, earphone, GPS antenna, touching pen, manual
17. Warranty: product one year
any help eill be greatly appreciated.

By looking at the spec, it is a Fly Touch 3 / Superpad 2 spec. On the other hand, it looked as a Fly Touch 2 per the pictures. Fly Touch 2 usually have two MicroSD slots vs FT3 has only one MicroSD slot. So you tell us how many MicroSD slots do you?
have?

Downloading an app "Android System Info". Find it in the "dashboard" area to see how much RAM memory showing. It should be a 37X MB. FT2 usually comes with a 256 MB RAM and Android 2.1 OS unless they followed the site to upgrade it to Android 2.2 recently. You can find it under "System" tab about what OS you have.

Stevenpr1

Apr 17, 2011
I don't have it yet it's on the way was trying to get a head start on what it is and what kinds of problems they have. Sould be here soemtime this week and I should have some more info on it then. I have been reading a bunch of posts and I really think it a flytouch 2 variant with the wrong pixs. But will find out when it gets here thanks for the help