Hi Everyone

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi zubairy, congratulations on your Samsung tablet and welcome to the forum. We're glad you decided to become a member of Android Tablets.

nhatablet

Sep 16, 2013
Hi my real name is dirk, i got a gs701b tablet. and i have a great tip. remove the android assistant , without it the unit starts better , reacts a great deal better . some got it for free with a study i bought it second hand for ample money with the same study for free

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Dirk, congratulations on your GS701b and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Also nice to see you helping others so soon after joining.:eek: Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

nhatablet

Sep 16, 2013
Thanks Spider

Since i removed Android Assistant app
here is the info for the app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.advancedprocessmanager&hl=nl

It should increase the system, but before i had it on my tablet it didn't even last 10 minutes on the battery and swiping was painfully slow (no change on winning from the pigs in the famous anti pig app)

now android assistant is gone the tablet responsiveness (hope that it is a real english word) has increased by 150% , some apps like facebook are slow to start but i rather use the laptop for that app

swiping is enjoyable now and the tablet last longer on the battery too

i recharged it two days ago played with it (short) and put it away today re took it and battery is still high
happy sofar . still are going to look for a larger one but for now it works the way it should value for money
i bought it for 50 euro second hand ..