Hi from Nebraska!

phbeardog

Jun 30, 2012
I am really new at this tablet thing and of course self taught, and will admit i am not a very good teacher. I hope i can find some good help here, I was pretty excited to see this forum was out here!

I hope i asked my question in the right forum.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi phbeardog

Welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

A better place to ask your question would have been the Asus TF300 Forum but it's OK where you placed it. The Q&A section is usually for people who don't know which tablet they have or when there isn't a forum dedicated to their tablet.

I asked my friend Frederuco to check out your question, and I see he's already replied there and moved your question to the ASUS forum for you. Be sure to also check out the links in his signature for a lot of good information on ASUS tablets.

Enjoy the forum and your new tablet!
Spider

NEGators

Jun 27, 2012
Hello fellow Nebraskan! How are you enjoying your Transformer tablet? Definitely is on my list to get maybe someday, depends on how my Android development goes. Welcome!