how can I instaill google play on my coby kyros MID1125?

Somerset

May 26, 2012
My tablet didnt come with google play store. I did download it off 4shared, but when I open it said "You must add account" click yes or no. I click yes and it close out .I heard you can rooted it, but I dont want mines rooted. Is there other ways i can download it. I help!!!!!

J

jimbo7630

Have you opened a Google account? Not sure if this will work but when you open your Google account via PC or Laptop, then navigate to the Playstore website via your tablet and see if you can register your device with your Google account.

J

jimbo7630

Then try > "then navigate to the Playstore website via your tablet and see if you can register your device with your Google account."

Somerset

May 26, 2012
i tried it, but it said "you must add an account to the device to continue. Do you want to add one now? yes or no....I click yes and it close out

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
These Coby tablets pretty much have to be rooted so you can install GApps (Google Apps), and also allow them to see the market (make the market think it is a different device since the Coby devices are not officially supported).

I have moved this to the Coby Generation 2 forum to get more 1125 users to participate.