How do I access bookmarks from home screen?

Philtablet

Jan 13, 2012
Bookmarks are usually accessed by me when I press my browser. Google search will come up with bookmarks when you type the first letter. You should have the androidtablet Ap to have on your home menu. I am learning how to use the Opera browser so I can't tell you about the bookmarks.

So how frequently do you use your bookmark? Every day, every week or periodically? Be aware that when using a browser you have to clear the cache frequently. (there is so much active space available)

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Unless the browser/system is set up to use a bookmark widget like see on a lot of tablets running 3.2 it may require installing and using a third party browser like Dolphin.
However reviews on that are sketchy

Found this for the Dolphin browser, it is called Book Marks widget add on for the DB.
So it seems you would have to use the DB to have the add on widget display Bookmarks on the desktop.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Philtablet

Jan 13, 2012
You can only read an SDHC card when using Gallery. So movies, pictures and music are accessed. When you add a certain program, they can move some apps to the SDHC card.

When you connect your tablet to a computer you can access the SDHC card, but you need the driver for that computer to do the connection. Basically adding a card reader is the easiest way to do all the accessing of an SDHC card.

FanNo301

Oct 15, 2011
Ding... Ding... Ding
Can access my SD mem cards!
Ding... ding... ding
Settings/storage/ default storage location/ radio buttons sd card
Happy w/3.2

Last edited: