How do transfer files from PCTo A500?

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Read any one of twenty threads on this forum. Search is your friend.
Read you manual.
Go get a file manager free from the market.
Come on now, if you are old enough to afford the tablet, you are old enough to do just a little research.

Jul 30, 2011
Aside from what Icebike says, as I understand it - and I am a very recent Android user (particularly on the A500) - there are generally three ways to do what you are looking to do:

(1) Transfer files wirelessly (I am quite sure I read that this can be done, but have not done it myself)
(2) You could use the included USB connector and hook up the tab to your PC. Hopefully, your PC will recognize the Tab and it will appear as an additional drive. From there it is simply a case of copy and paste into the drive folder representing your tab
(3) You could use either a USB pen drive (must be formatted to FAT32; apparently if you root your tab, it can also read NTFS but I have not rooted my tab) and copy the files onto it. Then using a file manager - I used the free ES File Explorer (from the Market), I copied the files onto the tab. I have done this successfully a number of times now. I believe you can also do the same thing with the MicroSD card in which case I would probably leave the files etc. on the MicroSD card itself and save some space on the internal card.

For more details, Icebike's advice is spot-on.

Hope the above is of some help.