How To Backup Tablet Data To Computer?

holye459

Apr 8, 2016
I am looking for an solution to backup the data I am concerned such as messages, photos and media library instead of a while backup. Also, I prefer to back up those data on a computer other than cloud service as the internet connect is not good in here. Any ideal?

Hannepeter

Apr 10, 2016
I am looking for an solution to backup the data I am concerned such as messages, photos and media library instead of a while backup. Also, I prefer to back up those data on a computer other than cloud service as the internet connect is not good in here. Any ideal?

There are many backup software released from the handset manufacturers, Samsung: Kies, HTC sync and other backup tool like Mobiledic Android manager. You can backup Android messages computer easily.

Last edited:

holye459

Apr 8, 2016
There are many backup software released from the handset manufacturers, Samsung: Kies, HTC sync and other backup tool like Androidphonesoft Android manager.

The official app is for complete backup. I just want to backup a few types of data only.

faysalhamid0

Apr 11, 2016
d224a4fa665144d2d5c8222c461bf43c.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI Y600-U20 using Tapatalk

hi

Sent from my HUAWEI Y600-U20 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Fliohyer

Mar 10, 2016
Easy to backup files and photos: DropBox or Google Drive
Backup SMS: SMS Backup and Restore from Play Store
Another useful tool can backup Android phone and tablet is Assistant for Android. Here an example for backup sms Android to PC.

Last edited:

Hnskxcaer

May 26, 2017
There are many backup software released from the handset manufacturers, Samsung: Kies, HTC sync and other backup tool like Mobiledic Android manager. You can backup Android messages computer easily.
Oh,i know this backup app to complete the data backup program by transferring messages to computer , and it still can help us to back SMS up on computer ,because my friend have finished the messages backup with the Mobiledic, so i know that ,

Last edited:

Heibenson88

May 26, 2017
You should do a simple search yourself on Google "how to backup table data to computer" I hope you'll get the best ideas what to do. Thanks!

Hill2017

Sep 15, 2017
I have never backed up the data in the tablet to a computer or cloud. For data security, it seems that I need to back them up to my computer now.