How To Bypass Frp On RCA Tablet?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Yep. Know the email address and password used to sign in on the device.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Depending on Android version as well as patch date, bypassing FRP may be difficult, if not impossible. If this tablet is yours, and you used a "throwaway" email address and password, you're screwed unless you can remember both the email address and password. If the tablet is yours and was bought secondhand from another person, contact the other person and have them remove the device from their account. You should then be able to activate normally. If they refuse, get your money back. If the tablet is not yours, then you're on your own.

Just to clarify one thing for future readers of this thread, I will not provide any help whatsoever when it comes to attempting to bypass Factory Reset Protection. As far as I am concerned the only means of properly bypassing Factory Reset Protection is to know the email address and password used to create the account on the device, or if a secondhand unit, to have that person remove their device from their account. There will be no exceptions to this from me.