How to Root the Prestigio - PMP7280C3G V4.2.2

firtha13

Nov 10, 2013
Hello I just recently got a Tablet that been the Prestigio ( PMP7280C3G ) V4.2.2... I'm wanting to know if this Tablet can be Rooted if the Answer is yes the next question is simple.

How.

What things do I need to check if anything at all and what Software/Applications do I need to download if anything at all.

Any Help and Information on what to download/check and do will be Greatly Appreciated.

:)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello firtha, congratulations on your new Prestigio tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

mat1uk

Nov 17, 2013
Hello I just recently got a Tablet that been the Prestigio ( PMP7280C3G ) V4.2.2... I'm wanting to know if this Tablet can be Rooted if the Answer is yes the next question is simple.

How.

What things do I need to check if anything at all and what Software/Applications do I need to download if anything at all.

Any Help and Information on what to download/check and do will be Greatly Appreciated.

I just got one today and found this Zobrazit téma - [CWM+ROOT] Prestigio PMP7280C3G_QUAD - JB 4.2.2 - Otev?ená komunita pro otev?enou platformu ? AndroidForum.cz ? mobilní telefony you will need google to translate it for you but ive just successfully got cwm and root using this method.

good luck

Mat

firtha13

Nov 10, 2013
I just got one today and found this Zobrazit téma - [CWM+ROOT] Prestigio PMP7280C3G_QUAD - JB 4.2.2 - Otev?ená komunita pro otev?enou platformu ? AndroidForum.cz ? mobilní telefony you will need google to translate it for you but ive just successfully got cwm and root using this method.

good luck

Mat

Hello hope you can help me some-more since your reply to me back in November.

I didn't try out the way into which you mentioned back then but I'm wanting to right now so I just wanted to ask you if you could possibly post some steps has to what I need to do.

It would be greatly Appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm wanting to right now so I just wanted to ask you if you could possibly post some steps has to what I need to do.

The steps appear to be in the article Mat linked you to. You need to Google a translation, the article appears to be in Czechoslovakian.