how to use organise folder

tangorory

Jun 16, 2012
I've just brought a Asus TF300 tablet which is fine, however I got a free folder organiser by Fabio Colini.
However unsure how to use it .please can someone tell me how I organise my folders with it, as Ive no idea.
Also is there anyone who knows how to download films from my hard drive to my tablet ? Do I need a special app to do this from the android market place.
Hope someone can help me thanks
:eek:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I have folder organizer on my Transformer but haven't had a chance to try it out yet so no answer there.

On movies or other files you have on your computer the best long term solution would be to get a microSD card along with a USB reader. You could transfer the media from your PC to the SD card then insert it into your TF300. An alternative is to use the charging cable to plug your TF300 into your PC and use Windows Explorer to transfer files. You could also get an app from the store called WiFi File Explorer to do the transfers over the network.

If you have shares set up on your computer, where they could be seen from another computer, you could use an app like ES File Explorer to see that share and cut/copy/paste the files.

The best solution is the microSD card option.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I have used Folder Organizer. You just need to open the app up (from the app drawer) and make some folders (they may be called groups, I have not used it in a while). Then, go to the apps section and associate the apps with the folders you created.

Once you have done this, go to your widgets section (Hit the 6 squares on the top right) and add a Folder Organizer Item and then after dropping it on your home screen you need to select the Folder/Group to display.

The reason I have not used it in a long time is that you can do almost the same thing in ICS by just dragging and dropping an icon on top of another on the home screen to create a folder. You cannot do as much with it, but it is much easier to use IMO.