Huawei S7 storage device selection

jamallachgar

Mar 2, 2011
Hi all....

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I am currently having with my tablet.
My current internal memory is full and im trying to install all apps to the 2gb memory card that came with the tablet.

I simply can't find where to select the storage device,so if anyone knows how to do this please let me know.

kevmueller

Dec 7, 2010
On android version 2.1 there is not an option to move your apps to the storage card, this comes with android version 2.2, that we will hopefully be getting this month, but no one knows for sure.

However some of the developers have come up with a work around. Check out the Development section and look at the two methods, app2sd and link2sd. I personally use app2sd and have not had any problems, however I know people are using link2sd and have no problems with that method either. So just look at both and figure out what would be best for you.

jamallachgar

Mar 2, 2011
On android version 2.1 there is not an option to move your apps to the storage card, this comes with android version 2.2, that we will hopefully be getting this month, but no one knows for sure.

However some of the developers have come up with a work around. Check out the Development section and look at the two methods, app2sd and link2sd. I personally use app2sd and have not had any problems, however I know people are using link2sd and have no problems with that method either. So just look at both and figure out what would be best for you.

Thank you for this info...was much needed