I am a newbe and could use help with my asus tf 700

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Your file manager can be used to move photos to the SD card. I can only guess you can see it in the settings - storage section. If the file manager that came with your TF700 isn't getting the job done try ES File Explorer. Sorry but I never have tried the text 2 speech..

Judge Geno

Jan 27, 2015
Thanks for the info. I guess I create a pic file, then move that file via file manager to sd card? As stated earlier I am a newbe about computers. The copy paste move thing are all new to me. It is fun to learn neww things

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Welcome - ATF (2)~01.jpg

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Thanks for the info. I guess I create a pic file, then move that file via file manager to sd card? As stated earlier I am a newbe about computers. The copy paste move thing are all new to me. It is fun to learn neww things
Yes, exactly. I feel ES File Explorer is a little more intuitive than many of the file managers but you have the basic idea.

Judge Geno

Jan 27, 2015
Thanks for the backup on my guess. The names I understand, It's how to do them that I am a little unsure about. I can copy, ut past and move I'm not sure about.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Suggestion, look at an app from the Store called AirDroid. It may be a little less complicated for you. It will allow you some control of the cut/copy/pate functions as if you were using Windows Explorer from your computer. You can do it in ES File Explorer and the functions are there and "relatively" easy once you figure it out. That's the problem with any Android file manager.The first time is the toughest.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I'm not sure I understand what addresses you are referring to. Is it contacts or accounts?