I'm Looking for a Better & Improved User's manual

dianetodd56

Feb 9, 2013
Please help! I just recieved a Google Android 4.0 1.0GHz 512 MB 7" Tablet. I think I'm going to like it. However, the tiny users guide that is sent with it, doesn't give enough information. I need a REAL "How to Manual for this specific tablet-(not just a generic version-one size fits all phamplet). Any suggestions on how to get one of these?
Thanks for all help in advance.

Diane Todd

Last edited by a moderator:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum Diane

You are unlikely to find much more of a manual even for a major brand. The forum posts would be your best bet. I took out your E-Mail to keep you from getting SPAMed. Anyone can send you a message by way of a PM

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Diane, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. I'm afraid my friend Lee is correct. If the manufacturer of your tablet didn't provide an adequate manual with the tablet, your chances of finding one elsewhere are pretty slim. Hopefully, you'll be able to figure things out as you become accustomed to the tablet. If not, just click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section of the forum and ask any questions you have there. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!

snc1963ro

Feb 9, 2013
Hi Diane. I recomand you user manual for Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7", link GT-P3110 -. The tablet use Android 4.0.3 (ICS). The manual has 144 pages and it was very useful for me. I hope that parts of manual will be useful for you.