I'm Looking for a Better & Improved User's manual

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by dianetodd56, Feb 9, 2013.

1. dianetodd56

dianetodd56 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Google Android 4.0 1.0GHz 512MB 7"
    Please help! I just recieved a Google Android 4.0 1.0GHz 512 MB 7" Tablet. I think I'm going to like it. However, the tiny users guide that is sent with it, doesn't give enough information. I need a REAL "How to Manual for this specific tablet-(not just a generic version-one size fits all phamplet). Any suggestions on how to get one of these?
    Thanks for all help in advance.

Diane Todd

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
  2. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    Welcome to the forum Diane

You are unlikely to find much more of a manual even for a major brand. The forum posts would be your best bet. I took out your E-Mail to keep you from getting SPAMed. Anyone can send you a message by way of a PM

3. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi Diane, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. I'm afraid my friend Lee is correct. If the manufacturer of your tablet didn't provide an adequate manual with the tablet, your chances of finding one elsewhere are pretty slim. Hopefully, you'll be able to figure things out as you become accustomed to the tablet. If not, just click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section of the forum and ask any questions you have there. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!

4. snc1963ro

snc1963ro Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy2 7" P3100
    Hi Diane. I recomand you user manual for Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7", link GT-P3110 -. The tablet use Android 4.0.3 (ICS). The manual has 144 pages and it was very useful for me. I hope that parts of manual will be useful for you.