Important****Chinese Tablet*****Important

hamidjuventus

Sep 28, 2011
If you are going to buy Chinese Tablets which are sold under "Infotmic" trademark, be careful about the seller. We had a very bad experience with a company called YUQI in Shenzhen and its manager called Peter.They showed very aggressive before selling the items but after selling everything changed. First we encountered about %25 failing items just coming out from the box specially in battery DE charge and more and more failing items in display and battery after 1 month of work. When we asked to use the warranty they just decided not to answer our emails and when we sent too many emails to them, they just answered and asked us to send the items to them by Post service. The agreed to pay half of the costs but when time came to pay, they just told us they are not going to pay for the customs and we should pay for everything.I have never seen a company like that and their manager has a very bad attitude.Be careful, either don't buy Chinese tablet or forget about YUQI, the worst company I have ever worked with!!!​

Android0x7

Sep 29, 2011
Noted !

And probably thats the case with every other Chinese manufacturers, they market with great affinity but when it comes to customer service they behave like a complete stranger.
Better to avoid the unkown ones and go for the reputed ones.

joycebetter

Oct 9, 2011
Hi, i agree some, there exactly has such bad guy but that guy can not stand for the whole Chinese, because there still exists good supplier which offer good service from China market. Hope China can supply not only good quality products but also good service.

kiwi_steve

Jan 19, 2012
I've had similar problems, but with a company called Shenzhen Jienuoda Technology Co., Ltd.

I've been bounced back and forth between two staff who apparently resign every other week - One called Vivi and one called Ivy. Their boss, Michael doesn't speak English, so doesn't reply to any messages. The tablet I bought (actually my 9 year old daughter bought it with her hard earned pocket money she had saved for ages) was faulty from day one, but they just stalled until it was outside the 7-day return window then started asking stupid questions and getting me to try simple things I had tried already, like restarting the tablet. The charger doesn't work - the screen now doesn't respond to touch (which effectively makes it useless), and its so slow that its unusable. I would warn anyone who is going to deal with
Shenzhen Jienuoda Technology Co., Ltd. that they should find someone else... these people are terrible. They do not honour their promises or their warranty. I've been fighting nearly 4 months to get something done, but they just keep stalling.

Not all Chinese companies are bad, but
Shenzhen Jienuoda Technology Co., Ltd. is a shocker. Do not purchase anything from them... if something goes wrong, they will just pretend you don't exist.

J

jimbo7630

Better to stick with our Supporting Vendors, they, at least, have a presence on here plus their reputations to keep!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
its hard to find a company as you said.. :)

Well, it will be great honor if SpeMall can be the first trusted Chinese company in your mind(after tried our products and service), hope to do business with you in the future! :)

uzman

May 29, 2012
great.i had a bad experienced about that company.i bought wowpad.and it needs now register code.and there is no one now to help about it..