Internal Memory Won't Let Me Save To It

714sithlord

Dec 8, 2011
i have a zenithink 10.2 with 8bgs if intrenal space but i cant put anything on it. all downloads go straight to sd card. cant copy to it or put thing on it via usb. What am i missing here. its wasted space that i would like to use. can someone help me please?

criver

Oct 20, 2011
You should either use a download manager which gives you the option to customize the download path (should be sth like mnt\flash - on my c91 it's like this), you can also get a micro SD card and use a File Manager to copy the files from your sd to your internal memory...

sisx

Oct 8, 2012
714sithlord said:
i have a zenithink 10.2 with 8bgs if intrenal space but i cant put anything on it. all downloads go straight to sd card. cant copy to it or put thing on it via usb. What am i missing here. its wasted space that i would like to use. can someone help me please?

If there is any update for your model then u should update your tab and then try to use the internal memory.

I have zenithink c93 and the problem is gone after the update

benadlam

May 6, 2012
What happens if you move app to sd card using something like apps2sd app?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

benadlam

May 6, 2012
Flash a new kernel, this happened to my fone. I re flashed the kernel and all was good

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

igg

Sep 14, 2012
You mention wasted space,and that is an understatement as I believe the Zenethink brand is a total waste of space,and it is probably a good thing that you have your data on an sd card,as you at least have the opportunity of salvaging the data you have stored on it,as should the data have been stored on the Zenethink's internal storage who knows where it would have gone(into cyber space).
Take this advice from one who has been sorely wounded by using a Zenethink,and that advise is to throw the bloody thing down the deepest hole/well/mineshaft you can find.
I apologise for not being able to assist you with your query,but since day one of getting my Zenethink zt180 I have had nothing but trouble with it and as I cant give the bloody thing away I have dug a hole in the back yard and buried it,and have now gone on to an Asus transformer and my wife (the ministeress of household finance)has a Lenovo think pad tablet and both these brand's run the Android system and both are at least user friendly.:cool: