Isn't it..

karimn

Jan 24, 2013
There are many tablet manufacturer that announced tablets . Such as Ainol,Ramos and AMPE. I spent much time comparing them. Any one know which one is best? Ramos W41? Ainol Novo 7 Venus? Or Ainol Novo 10 Hero II? it is so good.

BamaPanda

Oct 6, 2011
There are many tablet manufacturer that announced tablets . Such as Ainol,Ramos and AMPE. I spent much time comparing them. Any one know which one is best? Ramos W41? Ainol Novo 7 Venus? Or Ainol Novo 10 Hero II? it is so good.

Just a few more coins and I am going to get the Ramos W42. I am going that route over the 41 because of the Samsung processor.

The 41 should be plenty adequate, though .. plus it costs less and currently has Jelly Bean 4.1 preloaded. Other than the chipset the 41 and 42 are the same.

There is an excellent thread on the 42 here.
Ramos W42 QuadCore 9.4" HD-IPS Tablet - SlateDroid.com

The 9.4" size, being the same as Sony ...should give plenty of screen real estate, and be easier to hold/handle than a 9.7" like my iPad2. To me the size is just ideal, bigger than a 7"; more compact than a 9.7" or 10.1".

I love the design and style; can't wait to order it !

:rolleyes:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi karimn, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Discussions section of the forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you select the best tablet for you. Enjoy the forum!