Just Got My Nexus 7!

Wolfen69

Sep 30, 2013
Man, is it ever so sweet. The speed and responsiveness is unbelievable, and 3D games run flawlessly. I also have a chinese tablet that runs pretty good, but not like the N7. I plan on returning the chinese tablet and getting my money back. Anyone who is on the fence about getting an N7, should really get one, provided a 7in tablet is what you're OK with.

The only thing I wish it had, is a slot for a microSD card. But I don't store much stuff anyway, so not really a big deal for me.

Anyone else have one?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Wolfen, congratulations on your new Nexus 7 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. Glad to hear you're so pleased with it, I love mine too. I'm moving your thread to the Nexus 7 (2nd Gen) forum for you, where more folks interested in that tablet are likely to see it. Enjoy the forum.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
In the end, as far as Android tablets go, I’d only recommend the Nexus 7 or new Nexus 7 2013, Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 3 or Note 8.0, LG G Pad 8.3, or even the HiSense Sero 7 Pro Tablet, which is basically a repackaged Nexus 7 with the same quad-core Tegra 3 processor under the hood. You may find some decent Lenovo tablets, or even an ASUS MeMo 7, and they’re good for the budget, but I'd still recommend the old or new Nexus 7, first.

Wolfen69

Sep 30, 2013
Hi Wolfen, congratulations on your new Nexus 7 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. Glad to hear you're so pleased with it, I love mine too. I'm moving your thread to the Nexus 7 (2nd Gen) forum for you, where more folks interested in that tablet are likely to see it. Enjoy the forum.

Just one thing. Why is the nexus 7 buried under "wireless carrier backed brands"? It is an extremely popular tablet that most people wouldn't think is a "wireless carrier backed" tablet. Most nexus 7's are sold without having anything to do with a wireless carrier. I don't understand why a tablet this popular is relegated to a thread buried pretty deep, and hard to find.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Tablets on the forum are organized by manufacturer ( AKA brand ), not by model of tablet. "Google" is in the very first group of tablets listed as you scroll down the forum looking for a manufacturer. To put it into another category would have actually buried it even deeper and harder to find.