Keep or Sell Transformer Keyboard Dock?

Shakenbake158

Aug 3, 2011
Okay, well I am supposed to get my Transformer and Dock today, I got them both for $400 on a recent Newegg sale. My original plan was to sell the dock, but now I am having second thoughts. How much do you use yours? Is it really that cool? I already have a laptop, but this is much smaller and has a much longer battery life, especially with the dock. So if you were me would you keep or sell the dock?

Thanks for the help.

carpjw

Sep 28, 2011
Keep it! I keep mine docked most of the time. The additional battery life and the usb ports are the greatest benefits. I also like how the tablet is protected when docked and folded. The keyboard is also nice when working on longer documents.

UGator

May 20, 2011
I would keep it. I originally bought one of each, then after a couple months I bought a second tablet, cause wife really liked it. i thought we could share the dock - hasn't happened. I haven't seen the dock since I got the second tablet. Just my two cents, enjoy!

rolo13

Sep 25, 2011
Without doubt keep your dock, I know you have not used it to its full advantage yet, but you would regret losing it :)

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
Keep the dock!!!!!! You got the Transformer and dock at a great price. It adds battery life and is relatively slim, why sell it. Plug the baby in and start using it, you will grow to love it, and its usefullness. The only thing that comes close is the new Asus Slider. I am hopeful that the same dock will work with the Transformer 2, which is scheduled to arrive in the next month or so, if the rumors are correct. The Transformer 2 will be the quad core addition to the Asus tablet stable....

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
I would keep it. I originally bought one of each, then after a couple months I bought a second tablet, cause wife really liked it. i thought we could share the dock - hasn't happened. I haven't seen the dock since I got the second tablet. Just my two cents, enjoy!

Oops YOU must have known that was going to happen!!!! LOL Oh well, it is good to sacrifice for the ones we love, ho hum!!!!!