Kindle for Pandigital R70E200

DebV

Apr 23, 2011
I tried downloading the Kindle app from SlideMe and was informed it was not compatible with my device. Sorry!

bklake

Oct 8, 2011
Double00bond, I think I love you! I spent hours searching online for a variety of information on how to crack the limitations of my PDN 9", and this link for old version of Kindle was SO EASY! I have Kindle and now am a happy girl! Thanks for the link :)

surfnfroggie

Nov 3, 2011
I tried the link to the kindle app and I got Kindle couldnot be installed on this phone. Please help me! I have the Black PDN from QVC. I sent mine back to Pandigital because I could not get it to update with andriod. They fixed and sent it back to me but I can't get apps like the Kindle app. Can you help me!

double00bond

Jun 29, 2011
You're welcome! I'm glad to help....I know what it's like to spend hours hunting for apps that will work on my PD white. I've found a pretty reliable way around the Android Market and I will be posting a new thread on how I get many of my apps on my Pandigital. Stay tuned.....

Dec 8, 2011
Thanks so much for this information. Just loaded Amazon to my Pandigital and it works great (and didn't mess up my B&N or epub books). Now I have my choice of just about any ebook store I want!

Lildoe

Dec 22, 2011
I downloaded the kindle app from the previous reply and it works great except there is the menu bar at the bottom that covers the last 2 sentences of the book. I'm sure there is some simple option to change in the settings but I can't find it. Any suggestions? I have the pandigital 7" Novel R70F200.

CarrieL71

Dec 23, 2011
Does anyone know how to fix the "No Internet Connection" error when trying to register Kindle on the Pandigital? I see posts on different sites by people who had the same problem but no solutions. I don't want to call customer service if at all possible.

Carrie

bergii

Dec 25, 2011
Does anyone know how to fix the "No Internet Connection" error when trying to register Kindle on the Pandigital? I see posts on different sites by people who had the same problem but no solutions. I don't want to call customer service if at all possible.

Carrie

Hi Carrie,

My son had the same issue. His eReader was set to a date in 2005. Once he changed the date, it worked perfectly. Hope this works for you too!

Tacha

borderbrae

Dec 27, 2011
Have downloaded both files from t he links in this thread and have tried installing them but in both cases I get the response, "cannot install Kindle on this phone". I'll keep searching, in the meantime any suggestions will be welcome. I'm using the 7" Novel with B&N installed.

Last edited:

double00bond

Jun 29, 2011
Have downloaded both files from t he links in this thread and have tried installing them but in both cases I get the response, "cannot install Kindle on this phone". I'll keep searching, in the meantime any suggestions will be welcome. I'm using the 7" Novel with B&N installed.
Is this the Black PDN? This version of Kindle works on the white (stock Android 2.0 installed). I think I saw somewhere the black PDN's run an older version of Android, maybe 1.5....you may need an older version of the Kindle APK than what I posted. I'll see if I can hunt one down for you.