Kogan agora

enery8

Aug 7, 2011
Hi,
Had my tablet for a couple of weeks and been very happy with it (apart from their support) Anyway, this morning when I tried to enter the manage applications screen I got the message 'Sorry! Activity Manage applications (in application Settings) is not responding. With a dialog box 'Force close/Wait' I have tried pressing 'wait' but there dose not seem to be any response from it at all.
I had tried to connect my Vodafone 3G dongle, which I had done in the past without success and without this problem, so I can not see why that might have caused the problem.
Anyone got any advice apart from trying to contact Kogan support?
Cheers
Bill

enery8

Aug 7, 2011
Hi,<br>Had my tablet for a couple of weeks and been very happy with it (apart from their support) Anyway, this morning when I tried to enter the manage applications screen I got the message 'Sorry! Activity Manage applications (in application Settings) is not responding. With a dialog box 'Force close/Wait' &nbsp;I have tried pressing 'wait' but there dose not seem to be any response from it at all.<br>I had tried to connect my Vodafone 3G dongle, which I had done in the past without success and without this problem, so I can not see why that might have caused the problem.<br>Anyone got any advice apart from trying to contact Kogan support?<br>Cheers<br>Bill

Addition: Got in touch with Kogan support google chat and got sorted. More confidence in them now

digitzcom

Jun 13, 2011
Is this the one with Capacitive touch screen? Same product as idolian touchtab 2.0? The pics and specs looks the same. I bought mine from idolian, it freezes sometimes but reset always fixes the issue.

enery8

Aug 7, 2011
Yes, it does have the capacitive screen. Dont know about the idolian tho'. Been very happy with mine, wife and I both have one and both okay. Only problem so far I cant get skype on it.