Lenovo Tablet A10-30

oxford

Sep 11, 2012
HI. I have a Lenovo Tab2 A10-30 (tb2-x30f), OS Android 5.1, Memory LP-DDR3 2Gb, Storage 16 Gb Tablet. I have microSD card slot, But NO slot for a sim card, have a micro USB connector, use as a input for power connections.
Can i use this tablet for WiFi outdoors and not just for indoor use with my indoor WiFi, if so how do i go about this and what do i need. Thank You.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
If your tablet can pick up the WiFi signal from your router outdoors, you can use it outdoors. If you don't have a signal outdoors, you could look into a WiFi extender that can enhance your range. The MicroUSB connector won't be of use because most Android devices don't accept external peripherals. The few that do are generally limited to devices such as external flash drives.

oxford

Sep 11, 2012
If your tablet can pick up the WiFi signal from your router outdoors, you can use it outdoors. If you don't have a signal outdoors, you could look into a WiFi extender that can enhance your range. The MicroUSB connector won't be of use because most Android devices don't accept external peripherals. The few that do are generally limited to devices such as external flash drives.

Thank you for your reply. I have look into this and found that by downloading PPP-2 from play store and using OTG connection which will take a dongle with a broadband sim card and some configuration you can get wifi on the go. Thank You.
PS The above information is lenovo yoga tab 3 tablet which i now have.Thank You.