Looking For A Cheap Tablet

samarek

May 10, 2012
Hi there,

I am looking for an android tablet that should run Android 2.2 or higher, it should be below 100€ and it should have a camera (at least 1MP) on the back.
Can anyone make some recommendations?

virkambhatt

Jul 5, 2012
Hi I am virkam bhatt new member of this community i would like to say to samarek that if you want to buy new tablet then you can search on google also you can get multiple number of sites which are ready to cell it. But apple is aware some company you can buy its products also.

tammyxue

Aug 6, 2012
Ployer momo9 is really a portable, capacitive touch-screen Android 4.0 tablet made specifically for internet browsing, social media, games, videos as well as an almost unlimited quantity of other programs.Its smooth three dimensional and 1080p HD output to some compatible TV or Monitor using a small High-definition multimedia interface cable. The Momo9 is all you want from the tablet and the quality is better than you expected the team for sale, $ 96.40.The Momo9 is really a capable very good music player, handling most file formats effortlessly. Using its easy to use interface it catalogues your music and presents it in a simple to use way making finding your favourite tunes easy.

Fannie

Aug 30, 2012
[h=1]FlashTab I8: Dual Camera: 0.3M Front & 2M Rear. But it costs €108.47,a little more......[/h]

mikearnill

Aug 25, 2012
If you looking for cheap tablet then I suggest you best online site is Ebay which provide you tablet as well as find different products. It is also provide best offers for your online shopping and you will get many choice of the products. I always prefer this site for online shopping and get attractive offers.

Last edited:
D

Dawnstar

Hi there,

I am looking for an android tablet that should run Android 2.2 or higher, it should be below 100€ and it should have a camera (at least 1MP) on the back.
Can anyone make some recommendations?

"Cheap" be careful what you wish for in cheap if you want cheap you get cheap don't moan about it latter if you can return the item, there are many copied Chinese tablets on maket today it's always best not to get the cheaper side of things like tablets in the long run for a few EU more you might get a nice one. there are many good tablets on the market and within a budget line today?

Good luck:D

Last edited by a moderator:

LoveTabletPC

Sep 20, 2012
How about the 7 inch AMPE A76 Deluxe Edition Tablet PC with Android 4.0 OS and Dual Cameras (0.3 MP front camera, 2MP rear camera).
The price is less than 100$. I think this is a good selection.

genterminl

Aug 29, 2012
Samarek - some models of the Freelander PD10 and PD20 (there are multiple models, so check the specs carefully) should meet your criteria, including the rear camera, which most of the tablets suggested so far seem not to have. I have a PD20 Great Version, which has ICS and a 2MP rear camera. However, I'm still battling with the vendor since it seems to have a bad battery - so until they replace it, I don't know if the problem is simply a single bad battery or a bad design.

(Edit to correct typo)

Last edited: