M1050 need root method and hard reset

lindab137

Dec 10, 2011
Hi, I have a 10" M1050, altho the box says Superpad VI, with ICS. I have been looking for a way to root it to no avail. I downloaded universal androot and tried it, again to no avail. All of a sudden, for no reason I can think of, it thinks it's a phone. It opens up to a dial pad and thinks that is the home page. Clicks in the notification area do no good. The only time the home icon appears is when I hit the power button and it wants to know if I want to power off or reboot. Even then a click on the icon does no good. I'm trying all manner of buttons Power +up volume etc but it will only go to the dial pad. If I could get into settings I would try factory reset but it won't let me go anywhere. Underneath the dial pad is a button for emergency calls. When I press it it gives me the option to set up the input...but it lies. Can anyone help? Please and thank-you

D

Dawnstar

Hi, I have a 10" M1050, altho the box says Superpad VI, with ICS. I have been looking for a way to root it to no avail. I downloaded universal androot and tried it, again to no avail. All of a sudden, for no reason I can think of, it thinks it's a phone. It opens up to a dial pad and thinks that is the home page. Clicks in the notification area do no good. The only time the home icon appears is when I hit the power button and it wants to know if I want to power off or reboot. Even then a click on the icon does no good. I'm trying all manner of buttons Power +up volume etc but it will only go to the dial pad. If I could get into settings I would try factory reset but it won't let me go anywhere. Underneath the dial pad is a button for emergency calls. When I press it it gives me the option to set up the input...but it lies. Can anyone help? Please and thank-you

Can i ask you a question do you have any pre-installed Chinese apps on your tablet?