MALCHI Barnd / Cortex-A8 / 10" / Android 2.1

darkblack

Sep 3, 2010
I have been in a researching frenzy to find out the right tablet to buy. Glad I found this forum and I learnt a lot from here. Thanks!

I found this tablet seems to have to have an impressive spec for a steal. Anybody seen this before? any experiences? Does it have any catch which I can't locate? I searched for this tablet here, couldn't locate it.

Thanks!

darkblack

Sep 3, 2010
Thanks for your reply. Yes, i learnt that it was a ZT 180 and also read the thread here where it was discovered these devices did not really have the processor they claimed to have and actually have older ARM processor. So i got scared away from this product.

Ultimately ordered this tablet . Thought it was a good price $168 which includes free UPS shipping. Expect it to get sometime next week. And am very happy and proud to join the android tablet owners club :)

darkblack

Sep 3, 2010
Good choice, its a nice tablet I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Hi,
The supplier in aliexpress has messaged me that I have to wait till 16th for him to ship the order. I was browsing through the site again and found good deals for the ZT180's. Since you are a imported & seller, what do you think about the ZT180's. Are the processors really faked? I really don't care about the screen size. Not considering the screen size, do you think, getting the ZT instead of the e7002 will be a good choice in terms of performance, etc ? Please let me know

Aug 31, 2010
We don't stock the ZT180 as I am uncomfortable as an importer at how close the design is to the iPad, same size look almost same weight. If customs spot them they consider them a fake and impound and destroy them so I am yet to have my hands on them. I'm sure plenty of people on here will own them and be able to give you an honest assesment on their performance, unfortunately its not me. Personally I carry around a WITS A81E with me as I think it's the best piece of kit out there right now.