MID Android Tablet Boot Disk Help!

mav6759

Oct 23, 2012
I have a Chinese Tablet Called MID running 4.0.3. (can't find a model number) that won't boot up. As I attempt a factory, soft, or hardreset, my android guy falls on his back and dies. My computer wouldn't recognizethe tablet either. I was told that the drivers were missing. After a weeklooking for the right drivers, I give up.I can't fine not one. My question is this; I have 2 of thesame tablets. Is there any way I can make a boot disk of some sort from the files of goodtablet a place the file on a SD card and use it to boot the tablet with the problem? Any help would be great.

D

Dawnstar

I have a Chinese Tablet Called MID running 4.0.3. (can't find a model number) that won't boot up. As I attempt a factory, soft, or hardreset, my android guy falls on his back and dies. My computer wouldn't recognizethe tablet either. I was told that the drivers were missing. After a weeklooking for the right drivers, I give up.I can't fine not one. My question is this; I have 2 of thesame tablets. Is there any way I can make a boot disk of some sort from the files of goodtablet a place the file on a SD card and use it to boot the tablet with the problem? Any help would be great.

The best way to slove this is problem of yours is to reflash your tablet with ICS/JB OS using you mircoSD card

How to ReFlash

Below are the steps to do flash an Apad ROM.

1. Download firmware and unpack.

2. Copy the folder know as script to your TF card.

3. Power down the device.

4. Slot in the TF Card and power on the device.

5. The screen will start and it show updating the Android OS.

6. Wait until the process complete. It will ask you to remove the TFcard.

7. Remove the TF card and the device will power off automatically.

8. Use your computer to delete the script folder inside the TF card.

9. Power back the Apad. You are done :).

Where to obtain the firmware? Please refer to the manufacturer. Please use the proper firmware, which if a wrong firmware, it might damage your device.

Try this at your own risk. I will not be responsible for any damage that causing by above step.
But I can't guarantee it work for all Apad.

mav6759

Oct 23, 2012
I can say this much, firmware is totally out of the question. I called over to China where I bought tablet and they don’t have the drivers nor the firmware for any of the devices that they sell. I asked about the manufacture, and it seems there’s a little Chinese man rowing a boat and putting these tablets together while playing the flute all at the sametime. No one knows where these tablets come from and no one I've spoke with along with 12 others looking for the same firmware have had any luck. As I mentioned before I have 2 of these tablets, is there anyway to make a backup copy of the systems files and maybe flash them to other tablet.