MID Google Android 1.6 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC pad not charging HELPPPPPPPPP

yourwealth

Sep 15, 2011
Hi guys

have a BIG problem. I just recieve my new MID Google Android 1.6 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC pad two days ago (on tuesday). its china made. When I first recieve it and on wednesday in morning it was charging okay but from the evenings hours it stops charging.

when i plugged in the charger the light (to indicate when its charging) is not coming on. neither is the phone turning on. What could be the cause of this and what should I do? The tablet cannot be open so I can't open it and look at it.

Its too early for me to be having problems with it. When I shake the charger i'm hearing things in it, am i suppose to be hearing any sound in it? There was a power surge, could that be the cause and what can I do.

Have other problems like tablet heating up very quickly, blacklight most times not coming off.

Please help

dipsy14eva

Sep 11, 2011
I have got similar problem with my MID epad tablet,mine is not even booting at all, anyone can fix this problems pls?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Android Tablet Forum

leonehal

Oct 26, 2011
Hi,
I have same problem. It stop charging after 1 month. If I use adapter it works fine but not charging battery. Please give me solution if you have..

Thanks