MLB At Bat 2012 Video Problem

piaablue

Apr 14, 2012
Is anyone having difficulty viewing the video highlights feature on MLB At Bat 2012? All other functions work perfectly on this app but when I select video it gives an error message. Thanks.

james23p

Nov 15, 2011
Same here everything works great except the videos. I called Vizio they said its an MLB issue so I called MLB and they told me they are trying to update the software to be as compatable with as many Android devices as possible and the Vizio's version of HC maybe supported in the future. Now with that said there was a MLB update and it did not fix the Vizio Vtab but it did correct my friends Samsung's issues.

Jim

May 9, 2012
I used to be able to watch all MLB At Bat 2012 live and archived video. Now, I can see the archived videos on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, but since the last update, I can no longer see in-progress games (except, oddly, the quick look at a game that lasts only a short time). MLB blamed Samsung; Samsung had me wipe the drive clear, including all apps; then I was sent back to MLB, who finally admitted it had something to do with the last update. Has anyone else experienced this and/or found a fix that works? Live sound is still ok.

james23p

Nov 15, 2011
No I still have video issues. My radio and gameday work great but I can not even watch the highlights. But my tablet had some issues so I haven't used it for a couple of weeks Vizio is sending me a new one it should be here friday.

Jim