Move/Save apps to micro sd card?

urdreamlady

May 19, 2011
How do I move some of my apps from my tablet to the sd card to free up some sapce on my tablet. If I got into the apps menu and manage apps the button is grayed out where I can tranfer or move it to the card. Any info will help thanks.

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
having the apps2SD app is also helpful as ti will do tis for you everytime you install an app that is able to go to the sd card.

urdreamlady

May 19, 2011
Ahhh Heck I dont have access to the real android market cuz it says my account is not associted with and android phone or sumthing like that. Is there a similar app as this on slideme?

Jani

May 25, 2011
App Planet is similar to Android Market, as far as I know. I don't have access to the Market either so don't know for sure how it is. :)

jrizal

May 25, 2011
How do I move some of my apps from my tablet to the sd card to free up some sapce on my tablet. If I got into the apps menu and manage apps the button is grayed out where I can tranfer or move it to the card. Any info will help thanks.

I have the same problem too. Apps2SD didn't really help though. Any ideas? Thanks. :)