Mugen Wants To Make Your Galaxy Note 2 Last A Lifetime; Releases A 6400mAh Battery

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note' started by Spider, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Mugen Wants To Make Your Galaxy Note 2 Last A Lifetime; Releases A 6400mAh Extended Battery!

By Rajesh Pandey on December 1st, 2012

The Galaxy Note 2 may have a mammoth 5.5-inch Super-AMOLED HD screen, but it is also backed by a beefy 3100mAh battery, which can easily power this hybrid device for more than a day under extremely heavy usage.

However, if you were still not pleased with the battery life of your Note 2 and still craved for more, don’t worry, Mugen Batteries have covered you. Mugen is known for providing some excellent high-capacity batteries for all popular devices out there, in various shapes and capacities.

[​IMG]
    The company has now released a gigantic 6400mAh extended battery for the Galaxy Note 2, for people who want their phablet to last a lifetime. However, all this comes at a cost of an extremely thick Note 2, which can definitely make the device less pocketable. The 6400mAh battery is accompanied by a new battery door so as to accommodate the extra thickness, and also includes a kickstand to make watching videos on the Note 2 a pleasure.

The battery is currently up for pre-order and will ship on 21st December, and costs just below the $100 mark with free international shipping.

2. idontknow

idontknow Alternate ATF App Tester

Tablet / Device:
    galaxy note,galaxy 8.9 ,nook color
    There is an extended battery also for the first galaxy note and at a better price.....hyperion,I read good reviews about it!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
  3. idontknow

Tablet / Device:
    I just received my battery,I had a problem with my note discharging at a supersonic speed....hopefully I just needed a new battery.I didn't want to get the extended one because I like my skinny note but I went for a little more juice with 2700 mAh instead of 2500 of the original battery. I'll let you know if it was worth it the price, the brand is Anker.

4. idontknow

Tablet / Device:
    Definitely worth it!