Multiple profiles?

OzzyBob

Jun 17, 2012
I'm fairly new to the tablet.

I was wondering if anybody knows if there is a way that more than one profile can be set-up on the A500 - and if so - how?

Just to be clear - what I mean by multiple profiles: my wife amd I share laptop when we are travelling and we both have our own logon (Windows) which we use to access our individual profiles in gmail, facebook, blogger etc.

I'd like to be able to do the same with the tablet - rather than logging out of the various services if we need to share a tablet. We travel a lot and carrying two tablets takes up valuable souvenir space. ;-)

Any help or advice would be great. Thanks.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

The short answer is that Android isn't Windows. You can't create separate profiles for different users. The closest you could come woud be to have your own specially configured screens, using different mail apps, etc.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
I'm fairly new to the tablet.

I was wondering if anybody knows if there is a way that more than one profile can be set-up on the A500 - and if so - how?

Just to be clear - what I mean by multiple profiles: my wife amd I share laptop when we are travelling and we both have our own logon (Windows) which we use to access our individual profiles in gmail, facebook, blogger etc.

I'd like to be able to do the same with the tablet - rather than logging out of the various services if we need to share a tablet. We travel a lot and carrying two tablets takes up valuable souvenir space. ;-)

Any help or advice would be great. Thanks.

Surely you can carry a second Tablet. It doesn't take up much room. I'd rather carry 2 tablets than 1 laptop. But a search through the forum threads - maybe old now - will give you an idea what can be done. I think something like this has been asked before.