Need Help and Advice

Min_McGuire

Feb 7, 2012
Hello My name is Antonio McGuire. I'm a youth pastor at my church and I just got me a Pandigital Star Tablet ereader. So far for the 90 bucks I payed for it, its not that bad. But I've ran into a issue that I cant seem to figure out I wanna use this tablet when in the pulpit instead of having loose paper and other stuff I would rather use this. Is there some way I kind pull my word documents to have on there when I wanna use them like on my laptop I have plenty of sermon so i'm asking is can i pull one of those up and sync it to my tablet and be out the door without the paper and all? All answers and ideas are welcome. I'm new to the tablet world and didn't wanna spend alot of money on a IPAD because i'm not trying to replace my laptop with a tablet except when i'm in the pulpit but other then that my laptop works fines. Just want to use it to the best of my knowledge and how it can help my ministry. Thank You in advance.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
try installing google docs. You can sync docs between your PC/Mac and the service, and then view the docs on your tablet.