Need help please

monty33

Dec 10, 2011
I just got my google android 2.2 and i got it to connect to wi fi but when i tried it again later it does not want to connect. I tried 3g and did not even try to connect and i also tried bluetooth that also did not even try to connect any advice and also how do i chech for latest software downloads. :confused::confused:

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Hi monty33,

Welcome to the board, glad you could join us, hopefully someone can help you but we need more specifics on the device you purchased. What model # is it? And if you know the CPU info that too can help if it's not a tablet that is well known here, having the CPU and System info can help sometimes. Hope you're able to find the help you need monty33. Also did you take it somewhere else and use the wifi and it's just not able to reconnect with your home network now? Or did it work once and then stop? More details on what happens when you try like error codes can help people here to give you some idea of what you can try to get it working again. :)

monty33

Dec 10, 2011
hi Pamster

I have no clue what this is my hubby got it for me on ebay and all it has on the box is this little robot - Android 2.2 in the booklet it says under specifications cpu freescale imx515 800mhz arm Cortex a8 os Google Android 2.2 supporting flash 10.1 app2sd g sensor. There is no error codes or anything all it does when i try to connect is scanning and immediatly goes back to disconnected. I tried bluetooth but it does not allow me to turn it on and when i tried mobile network it said error while searching for network. I am not clued up with this tablet do i need a simcard or something and if so why did it connect the first time and nothing after that. Is there a way of reloading this thing

Thanks

Monty
:confused::mad: