need help!!!!!

boomboom

Dec 19, 2011
does anyone know how to put the operating system back on e Tablet 7 PC pad FLASH 10 WiFi Android 2.2 eReader 4GB 1Ghz GAMER USA PC TAB
a i deleted it by clicking on format local

cpt_noob

Dec 15, 2011
this i messed up the last post. not sure where it went too

I'd go to CyanogenMod | Android Community Rom based on Gingerbread and check out their builds. they have a lot of good android mods.

I'd suggest that you find out what type of processor you have, then base your build selection off of that.

also, since you have a 1ghz processor, i'd probably upgrade to a gingerbread build (2.3.4)

do you know what type of processor it has? ARM7?

jlickliter83

Dec 26, 2011
m7206 is what I have and I am having a lot of problems. you got an sd card? I can point you to a factory firmware if I was sure of your device...... got a link to what you bought?

armando3308

Dec 26, 2011
Hi jlickliter83,

Would you by any chance know how to change the country settings of the "SYTABEX7-2" ? I tried to download Netflix onto it but was denied because my country setting is supposedly China even though I purchased it in New Jersey, lol. I don't know if I need to root it to change my settings. P.S. I have changed the setup options to read "United States" but it didn't help.

Here is the tablet specs:

Sylvania Sytabex7 Feature Operating System – Android 2.2 (Free System Updates) Processor – Arm 11 1GHz Processor LCD Display – 7 Resistive Touch Screen TFT (800 X 480 pixels) Internal Memory – 512MB RAM Internal Storage – 4GB Flash Sylvania

Thanks.

normajean210

Jan 4, 2012
I bought a tablet and most of the apps in the android market are in chinese and it also says some apps not available in my country. I am in the US not China. Does anyone know how to change to country settings on it????