new flytouch 3

tabithadf

May 4, 2011
My new flytouch 3 just arrived. This is my first tablet and I was wondering how long does it take to charge? All there is the word android on the screen.

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
My new flytouch 3 just arrived. This is my first tablet and I was wondering how long does it take to charge? All there is the word android on the screen.

At least a full 6 to 7 hours. Then let it drain to almost zero and recharge it. Do it a few times. Battery takes training. Go to A-P-A-D.TV (without "-") web site to learn and do a customized ROM. Learned first before doing anything.

Good luck.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Nice link! I've been looking for that forever!

Sent from my SuperPAD using Android Tablet Forum

tabithadf

May 4, 2011
i went to that site but dont see anything about rom. The screen just says Android on it and wont power on, do i need to let it fully charge before i can turn it on?

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
i went to that site but dont see anything about rom. The screen just says Android on it and wont power on, do i need to let it fully charge before i can turn it on?

1. Find "Hybrid Rom" by Tim. Read the "1st post" instructions carefully and follow the instructions thoroughly.

2. Identify whether you got a true "Fly Touch 3" or a clone. Fly Touch 3 will have 512MB DDR memory, 4 GB and above flash memory (2GB, a no no), InfoTM X220 CPU and 6400, 7800 or 8000 size battery and Android 2.2 instead of 2.1. Clones are OK as long as the unit do have the above spec.

3. Where did you buy your FT3? Some faked ones or non spec compatible ones will give you troubles if you flashed the wrong ROM.

4. Just let it drain to zero and charge (it appeared it already did). Wait 7 or longer hours to charge before pushing "power button" again.

tabithadf

May 4, 2011
bought through *****************. it is suppose to have 8 gb according to the ad. I plugged it in around 3 pm but still nothing but android on the screen