New Member introduction

LittleMike13

Jun 23, 2012
Hi! Everyone,
I have just joined the site.I have now retired but was working as a Field Medic in the Middle-East,
working for an American Oil Company, for the last 30+ years.The work was most interesting.

Off duty, when time and places allowed I was into Karate,studied many styles,and Pumping
Iron in Gyms if available.

My Android Tablet is a 10.1" screen. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich,with a 5 point touch Capacitive screen.

With an A10 Processor 1200 MHz, DDR3 Ram, Mali 400 MHz Graphics Processor,8GB storage, with a USB
port and storage slot for 32GB MicroSD cards,and unlocked support for a 3G USB Modem also an HDMI slot.

From Durham in the UK,Backup first class.Known as a Fusion 5, company A1CS Look on Amazon.

Priced at £154.00 It very good value for the incredible price.Buy the cover with keyboard you have a Netbook/Tablet!!Regards LittleMIke13

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi LittleMIke13, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android tablets. That sounds like a very nice tablet for the money, nice to hear you're enjoying it so much. Have fun and enjoy the forum!

LittleMike13

Jun 23, 2012
Many thanks guys,I forgot to mention that the device comes with Flash,BBCiPlayer,You Tube, etc- pre-installed.
Not Bad eh!!Regards,Little Mike13

18timmy

May 21, 2012
wow! nice background you got there! and cool tablet! :D

welcome to androidtablets.net :)

TurningJohn

Mar 15, 2012
Hi LittleMIke13 Again welcome. I also can recommend A1CSs Fusion 5, I called in to the Belmont industrial estate premises and bought the Fusion 5 premium and am very happy with it.
Next on the list is getting Bluetooth to work with it though.
Take care it's amazing where the sand gets.
John.