new to tablet

icntcfl

Aug 24, 2012
Hi, I'm new to droid and tablets. I feel lost and not sure how it all works. any advice is welcomed:confused:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi, I'm new to droid and tablets. I feel lost and not sure how it all works. any advice is welcomed:confused:

Welcome to the forum

It can be overwhelming for sure but the forum home page has a thread for tips and tricks that should be a good starting place. You pretty much need to figure out what you want to do (one thing at a time) then figure out how to do it. That thread would be a big help.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 4, 2010
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Jump in, read and ask questions when ya have them...we are happy to have ya with us and will help out when we can :)...

jjakslady

Aug 24, 2012
Hi, I'm also new to tablets. This morning I started out looking into firewalls. I found a post saying that it's better to use VPN; however, I don't know what that is and if I should use it. I appreciate having a place to ask questions!

jjakslady

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011

Hello icntcfl, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. In addition to the thread recommended by Lee, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011