New User

bperry

Nov 26, 2012
I am new to the forum and to tablets so I am sure I will be on here often. I am retired US Navy and retired from shipyards in Va and now am 73 yo and enjoying life.. Glad to find this forum.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I am neither new to tablets nor retired Navy.

I am an old disabled Army vet.

Anyway welcome aboard.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello bperry and JeanneD, welcome aboard the forum and thank you both for your service. Nice of you to become members of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. I see from your other posts you're both finding your way around the forum nicely, so enjoy those new tablets and the forum.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi abrodihori, welcome to you as well. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
And welcome to you Yaonna, nice to have you join us here at Android tablets.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi digi, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. It's not all bad, now you've got a new tablet and I see you have a friend who referred you to the forum. Maybe you'll make some new friends here on the forum as well. I'd be careful about that US Navy thing though, with your luck you'd probably get seasick.:rolleyes: Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!