new yet old

llewell

Aug 15, 2012
now 78 yrs behind me, I just bought my new toy! this is after 3 of our kids have I-Pad 2s
now I need a breif outline as to what all this tablet can do??? I am surprized at the limited instructions in USER MANUAL!!
not into music, movies and a # of other apps..
now what happens???:eek:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello llewell, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. What happens next is surfing the internet, e-mail, reading books etc. I'm sure your kids will have some other suggestions as well. Enjoy your new toy and the forum!:)

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Congrats with your new tablet. You will probably find that it can do more than what you think. It all depends on what you would like to do. If you are not into Music and Movies you might like some brainy games like Ruzzle, Word Feud or Sudoku. (Unless you want to try your luck on the racing track or a shoot out in Damascus).

Otherwise most people use their tablet for browsing, reading, skype and email.

It is all about your needs and then downloading the apps that meets them.

This manual might contain a bit more information than the one that was provided with your tablet and describes some of the most popular Apps: Android Manual, Android User Guide

Have a look and hopefully you will know where to go next. :)