noob

fony

Feb 27, 2012
hi to everyone,new to all this android but was looking at buying one off these. Lenovo Ideapad A1 or Ainol Novo7 any help to which one to go for thanks.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum. I'd suggest you look through the threads posted in the Lenovo Tablets forum and the Novo7 forum to see what the folks that own those tablets think of them and how they like them. Just click the links and you'll be there. Good luck!

fony

Feb 27, 2012
thanks for the welcome,i will have a look at the lenovo and novo forums thanks for the help.

fony

Feb 27, 2012
hi gecko T2C,thanks for the welcome,i have had a read though the links that spider put on and it as help me a lot,i think i may go with Ainol Novo 7 Aurora,thanks to you all for the welcome and help.

fony

Feb 27, 2012
well been waiting for my Ainol Novo 7 Aurora,and i just got email from where iam getting it from,thay said that i carnt have that because Their are changing CPU Allwinner A10 to Dual Core ARM Cortex A9,so thay have ask me if i whant the Ramos W19 or Onda Vi40 Elite, so i have gone for Onda Vi40 Elite,thay havent said there will be any difference in the price( £138 i was paying for Ainol Novo 7 Aurora ).

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
The waiting really stinks doesn't it. I hope there are no further problems or delays, you must be getting pretty anxious.:)

fony

Feb 27, 2012
hi spider,just a bit lol, the email was (So sorry take your so long time. We got Ainol Office Note,ainol novo 7 aurora will be out of stock until Marth 26-29,Their are changing CPU Allwinner A10 to Dual Core ARM Cortex A9.Will you change other item ? Such as Ramos W19 or Onda Vi40 Elite,please tell us.Sorry again for the inconvenience.Have a nice day. Best regards) just got to wait and wait.ho i will post the website as soon as i get the tab,dont whant to post it yet as all i have done is place order.

Last edited:

fony

Feb 27, 2012
sorry for long delay in responding spider diden't see the next page lol,thanks for letting me know where to post it.

fony

Feb 27, 2012
thanks spider, We have onda vi4o elite in stock and ready to send,as ainol novo 7 aurora is £118.31 and onda vi40 elite £185.18,if you want change onda vi40 please send £66.87 to our paypal account once got your money we will send onda vi40 in 1 business days.
any question please tell us.Have a nice day. thats the email i got today lol,i did think with all the messing about thay would have given me some discount,but no ho well.thanks again spider.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
It just gets better and better doesn't it. I sure hope you get it before it's obsolete.:cool: